In this Episode Jen Share’s guest speaker Dr. Sarah Paige Wilde, A Doctor of Chinese Medicine, Licensed Acupuncturist, Holistic Educator, Detox Specialist, artist, intuitive healer and the first Certified Gerson Therapist in the Untied States. She shares her passion for a hundred year old treatment of Gerson Therapy as a dietary component and complimentary treatment for dis-ease and cancer. Please refer to Disclaimer below.
Enjoy the show!
- [03:40] Sarah’s personal Health journey and interest in Gerson Therapy
- [11:35] Our Healing Process is more then the physical body
- [16:30] Red Flags that health needs more attention
- [20:30] Anti-inflammatory eating to support the liver for detoxification
- [21:45] Who Gerson Therapy is for and what it looks like
- [24:50] Patient Centered to meet the patients where they are at virtual and home support
- [30:45] About Dr. Max Gerson, M.D.
- [41: 50] The balance of being and becoming on a healing journey
- [50:00] Integrative approach, Lean into the discomfort, and connect with the body
- [52:52] How to find a Gerson Therapy Practitioner
- [57:00] Sarah is the first certified Gerson Therapist in the United States
- [1:02:35] Where to find Sarah Paige Wilde, GPC, LAc
[10:45] “I believe in the power of self healing”
[16:31] “Take a personal inventory of your needs”
[29:32] “Our health is priceless and when you lose that you know that”
[30:00] “This is patient centered therapy”
[30:45] “We are 100% for conventional therapy when the time is right, we are for what is best for the person at the time”
[36:30] “You already have what you need. Your body knows what it needs to heal”
[41:15] “The 6 best doctors”
[44:40] All the things we did not pay attention to over the years come up in our health….. “Cancer can come from somatic-emotional experience “
[48:40] “Your body does not selectively heal”
[51:46] “As healers the best gift we can give our clients is the gift of self awareness”
[58:58] “Healing comes from being empowered to do what others cannot do for you”
This podcast is to educate, inside, and inform the listeners of various pathways to wholistic well being. This information is not to replace the advise of your physician, specialist, medical doctor, therapist, nutritionist or dietician. Please refer to full Medical Disclaimer Here.