In this Episode Jen Share’s guest speaker Tara Davis on healing through Connection and Intimacy. Tara is a relationship and intimacy expert with 25 years experience and the creator of the Relationship Playbook for marriage. She works with successful working couples who are exhausted and overwhelmed by family, marriage and commitments. She gives her clients the tools to bring intimacy, connection and playfulness back into their marriage. She also offers the ME first! retreats in the mountains of Colorado where she lives.
Enjoy the show!
- [02:00] About Tara Davis and how connection is part of our well-being
- [10:40] Our relationships teach us about ourselves
- [17:15] Tara’s biggest breakthrough was to let go of control
- [20:35] The internal limiting beliefs and patterns that show up in our marriage
- [25:00] Our relationships are a co-creation of expansion and contraction
- [33:15] How to navigate the contraction in a relationship
- [36:40] Let’s talk Intimacy
- [43:45] The intimate self examination
- [45:00] Intimate Retreats in the mountains
[11:30] “The awareness that our relationship that our connections with other people have a lot to teach us about how we are showing up in the world.”
[14:20] “The relationship is the biggest mirror for me.”
[19:38] “So what that I have tried to divorce him 4 times, that is just what my marriage looks like”
[25: 25] “Our expectations are limiting”
[27:15] “The juiciest part is in the letting go and the surrender”
[30:00] “Those moments of contraction are the moments of personal growth”
[31:25] “The beauty inside the mess”
[42:28] “The more we know ourselves, the juicier our relationship gets”
[43:00] “Whatever the journey is don’t judge it, have compassion and start the healing”
[49:46] “Our healing is so much bigger then us”
This podcast is to educate, inside, and inform the listeners of various pathways to wholistic well being. This information is not to replace the advise of your physician, specialist, medical doctor, therapist, nutritionist or dietician. Please refer to full Medical Disclaimer Here.