In this episode, Jen Mons tells us all about the purpose of her podcast and some of her life story. Then, she reveals how her daughter’s premature birth caused Jen’s pregnancy induced HELLP syndrome. After years of survival mode, Jen decided to trust in holistic wellness, acupuncture, and energy medicine. After getting her degree from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, Jen experienced her second health crisis. This crisis led Jen to reduce the stress in her life and find a connection to her soul. Integrating life and health coaching together is what changed her story forever.
Enjoy the show!
- [00:30] About the podcast
- [03:00] About Jen Mons
- [04:30] Life Threatening Pregnancy induced HELLP syndrome
- [06:15] Holistic wellness and health coaching
- [07:30] Jen’s second health crisis to heal heart and soul
- [09:00] Integrating intuitive and spiritually focused life and health coaching
“I believe as spiritual beings we have some self-responsibility to embody and nourish ourselves on every level.”
“My beautiful and brilliant daughter decided to come two months early.”
“We had a very challenging quality of life.”
“I want people to know that they didn’t have to be sick and tired of being sick and tired.”